Wednesday, May 23, 2007

@ work

Its been a while since I blogged. There are lot many reasons 4 me not posting ( laziness hitting the list!!!)

Anyways I’ve started my internship. I’m going to office everyday like any other trainee, today being the 5th day(I guess…) Its truly a memorable expeience for me, firstly because this is the first encounter for me with the “corporate world”.Secondly because I actually like the way things happen. I was really awestruck to learn how theoretical science and practice applications are made to meet. Thirdly cause I feel so much at home out there. Honestly speaking, I was terrified initially at the thought of getting acquainted with this new place. Ironically it was much smoother and I could fit in with ease. However the entire credit goes to my superiors who have made me feel so. I have made a few friends now.


But the few unpleasant aspects associated with it are the early morning wake up tantrums of mom. Back ache and the fatigue by the end of the day(god, how much I crib!!!!)
There are after all two sides for a coin……..

1 comment:

Ramesh said...

I have a nice message regarding this. Will SMS you!