Friday, May 11, 2007

chennai heat = HELL

The weather is just terrible. and day by day its getting worse.it drives me mad. The sweat just trickles down the body and i start feeling so damp and sticky. I jus haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate this..... Its jus impossible to expect things to change at this point in time but however i'm losing my tolerance and state of balance. I get so irritated and feel like keeping to myself all day.

The post noon times are the worst when the heat settles down and together with humidity takes a ride on you. and during the day times one must be very stone hearted to step out in the scotching heat. As i rode my two wheeler today i simply could not resist but to accelerate faster.. i felt the pricking rays of the sun even as i covered myself with a long dupata. "its just the start" my dad says... oh god! i'd become a roasted chicken by the end of it all.....

I'm just thinking how much this external variable can cause a behavioural change in a human. They say only hunger,thirst and sex would affect a man's senses. but i do feel this external variable is yet another vital element.

1 comment:

Ramesh said...

Hell?? Come on! You're saying some better place to stay. It's even worse than that. I had to come out for lunch from my office. You said that you would accelerate the vehicle but I would rather go slow. If I make the vehicle move faster, its like piercing my face into a hot flame, and dear it's with helmet. Thanks to my fate, I will be in chennai not more than 20 days.....