Monday, May 14, 2007

Person+ality

A couple of days ago i watched the movie Unnale Unnale( tamil movie). I waited a pretty longtime to watch de movie but never got an opportunity to visit the theatre cause some how or the other my pals were tied up with their own work. Finally the right time clicked(my cousin agreed to accompany me, indeed very generously) and was very excited to watch it.

The movie started of well but i guess somehow it isn't my cup of tea. Apparently the movie speaks about nothing other than luv..... Not that i'm against it or anything but i simply expect a lot more sensible attributes in any story.However the music was super duper. But some thing that which strikingly caught my attention was Thanvi's character( she luks cute too). i was told that she's Kajol's sister(not sure though)

I'd love to possess such characteristics in reality. A very light hearted person who takes life at ease.To live for the moment, not worried about the past nor bothered about the future. So sweet and innocent. All put together "a very happy person". no remorse,no guilt,no sorrow,no worries, no cribbing, no vengeance...... wow! how nice it would be to live like that. To fly like a beautiful little bird with no limits in the open sky.......

1 comment:

Ramesh said...

I watched this movie thrice, twice at Satyam and once at Inox. I didn't know really what made me to watch three times, may be the way in which we want to live was told in a most apt way, I feel. Ya! She's sister of Kajol, a nice character to start with and if you watch her she was shown cute in 2nd half rather in 1st half. I also enjoyed Sada's role. We have girls of that type too. Vinay, his role was taught to him very neatly and he tried his best to excel in screen. I should put some words about the last Party scene. It started slowly "Party ikku vanthel patha vachutel" and after that the dialogue exchanged between him and her was shot in a superb way. Credit to Director, knowing the present scenario in relationship between he and she. The second and third time, when I watched, I could able to notice more maddy and Shyam in him. May be If I would have been the Director, Maddy is my choice. Movie is rated 3.75 in 5 point scale.