Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Bad day!!!

To add fuel to the previous incident was the yesterday’s one.

I had to meet the homeopathy doc cos I’ve been getting sun burns lately cos of the intense heat and had to treat it. I went to the clinic at 6.40 p.m., the check up time with the doc took about fifteen mins i.e till 6.55 p.m. There is a pharmacy adjacent to the clinic where I had to buy medicines. Unlike allopathic medicines, homeopathy medicines consists of pills and powder which ought to be damped in liquids obtained from plants.

Three youngsters were employed in that pharmacy. I gave the prescription slip and was waiting to get my medicines. There was just one patient prior to me. But by the time these people got done with that patient, it was already 7.20. I started losing my patience and was trying to keep cool. It would’nt have been a matter for me if it had been very crowded,but to get the job done for one patient itself took them so much of time, that pissed me of….

Then finally they were running about up and down to hunt for my medicines. They had to get Calc. Sulphine. But instead that girl took Calc.Fl and was filling my medicine bottle. Being a layman to all these chemical terms I was wondering wat on earth this girl was upto!!!! I was hesitant but I couldn’t tie up my mouth. So I just asked showed her the prescription and asked if what she had and wat was prescribed were same. Only then did she realize that she had been filling in the wrong medicine. That really annoyed me. But that was not it…..

All three of them had some doubt about one of the medicines, so one girl went rushing to the doctor to ask some thing. Later she came out saying SULPHUR. Only then did I realize that they did not even know to read what was actually written in that slip. I went nuts…..

By the time they got me the medicines it was 6.50. Fifty mins to get just four medicines…….

No comments: