Monday, June 4, 2007

Hol(i)yday

This weekend we decided to “stay away from home”. Cos it seemed to me like ages since we went out and spend time together as a family.So this idea sounded inviting(thanks to my dad who broached up this topic!!!). we made up our minds that we would go to the outskirts of Chennai. But then, by the time we finalized our plan we ran out of place to go cos all the resorts we contacted had no vacancy. Then finally after a lot of perplexity we decided to fix up in one(which was out of mere luck that we learnt about the vacancy in that place.) We were thrilled at the last minute progress in the plan. That made us sure of a safe shelter to dwell in.

I got permission to take off that day. We started from my place in the afternoon. It took us an hour and a half to reach our temporary nest. We booked a room there and took a long drive along the east coast road. It was a bit warm and humid but was really enjoyable because of the cool breeze.By evening we were back. In the evening me and my dad strolled in the beach.

the next day dad & myself bathed in the sea. It was really nice cos we hit the beach early in the morning at 6.30. the water was so salty that my eyes started burning when a wave splashed on my face. But that was all too good.

We then went to the pool there. we were at peace there too cos there was none other than me and my folks.

I’ve put up some of de pic taken there……
















1 comment:

Ramesh said...

You & dad aren't in the Photograph??